January 31, 2017
This letter will introduce you to YCQ’s tuition assistance application process to be administered by both FACTS and YCQ. This is designed to streamline the process and to enable the most deserving families to be considered for a special scholarship from the Rose Biller Foundation. Please follow the 2 step process: STEP 1 click on the FACTS icon below and complete this application. Then STEP 2 using your FACTS ID# click on the YCQ icon below to complete the YCQ online application:
After both online forms have been completed, the following supporting documentation must be sent to YCQ (not to FACTS) to finalize the process:
- Federal tax returns (e.g. 1040, 1040A), completed and signed, from the two most recent years. Include all schedules and W-2 Forms.
- All business tax return forms (e.g. 1065, 1120S, K-1), from the two most recent years, if you own or hold an interest in a partnership or corporation.
- Recent credit report from TransUnion (Free credit report from federally approved website www.annualcreditreport.com and choose TransUnion credit report. For more information go to this government site www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0155-free-credit-reports )
- Copies of the last four paystubs or paychecks from all employers for both parents/guardians.
- A valid driver license for both parents/guardians.
- Registrations for all vehicles that you own or lease
- A recent mortgage statement, or rent receipt, or cancelled check for rent for prior month.
- Annual itemized statements for 2016 on all credit cards, available from your credit card company.
- Tuition statements for all schools other than YCQ for 2016-17.
- If separated or divorced, submit a complete copy of the divorce decree, separation agreement, or court order of support, verifying the party/parties responsible for payment of tuition.
- You may include a letter of special circumstance that explains your current situation financially.
Please note: There is a $30 application submission fee that must accompany the FACTS application.
All applications must be submitted by Tuesday, February 28, 2017. If you have any questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak to a FACTS Grant and Aid Customer Care. Hours are: Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 8pm EST; and Fridays 8:30am - 6pm EST. FACTS also has a live chat feature that is available Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm EST. You may also contact Rabbi Avraham Kovitz at 718-793-8500 ext. 302, Mr. Moshe Weinstock at ext. 335, or email us at email@example.com
Thank you for your cooperation.
YESHIVA OF CENTRAL QUEENS
Rabbi Yaakov Lonner
We are affiliated with UJA Federation of New York and the Rose Biller Foundation.